Philips® battery for HeartStart FRx / OnSite HS1 AED
This long-life lithium Philips AED battery comes with a four-year factory warranty and 200+ shock capacity, just like your original HeartStart defibrillator battery pack.
Make sure your equipment is up to date by replacing your AED battery, or simply keep an extra on hand for emergency preparedness in the event of sudden cardiac arrest.
ADVANTAGES✅ HIGH SHOCK CAPACITY! This battery has a 200+ shock capacity, just like your original HeartStart defibrillator battery pack
✅ COMPATIBILITY! This Replacement Battery is compatible with Philips HeartStart FRx, HeartStart OnSite HS1 AEDs.
HIGH SHOCK CAPACITY
This Philips AED battery for HearStart AED has a 200+ shock capacity, just like your original HeartStart defibrillator battery pack.
COMPATIBLE PHILIPS AEDs
This Replacement Battery is compatible with Philips HeartStart FRx, HeartStart OnSite HS1 AEDs.
EASY TO INSTALL - PHILIPS AED BATTERY
the battery perfectly fits into a compartment on the back of the defibrillator. The cartridge just clicks into place. The expiration date is highly visible for easy maintenance.
LONG-LIFE LITHIUM BATTERY
The Philips battery is designed to have a 4-year life in standby mode. Standby mode means that the battery is installed but is not used, only self-tests are being performed. The standby life will be reduced if your device is used on a patient or if it is used for training purposes. When a low battery is detected, the unit will start to beep and the status indicator will change.
SPECIFICATIONS -PHILIPS AED BATTERY
- Battery Type: Disposable, lithium manganese dioxide, long-life battery
- Shock Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
- Install-by date: The battery is labeled with an install-by date of at least 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Standby Life: Four years typical when the battery is installed by the install-by date (will power the AED in standby state within the specified standby temperature range, assuming 1 battery insertion test and no defibrillation uses).
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Temperature Range for Storage: 0° – 50°C
- Compatibility: HeartStart FRx, HeartStart OnSite HS1 AEDs.
Philips AED battery for HeartStart FRx, OnSite HS1 AED (x1)
✅ Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 days.
✅ Money-Back Guarantee: You risk nothing.
✅ Invest in Quality: 99.3% of our clients recommend this product.
✅ Email Tracking: Order status updates via email.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.