This professional and quality Prestan infant CPR manikin with a comprehensive design allows the practice of CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing as well as chest thrust for choking management. Prestan Professional CPR AED Manikins are now approved for use by the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross for CPR AED training courses.
EASY TO CARRY, SET UP & CLEAN
Fast and simple to set up. This Prestan infant CPR manikin has a clamshell torso design that accommodates and easy-to-insert face shield lung bags. Lightweight, less than half the weight of the nearest competitor, Prestan CPR manikins are easy and fast to carry and set up at training sites
REALISTIC TO THE TOUCH
Realistic to the eye and the touch with true anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch), this Prestan infant CPR manikin makes it easy to learn correct hand placement for performing chest compressions or delivering chest thrusts. Prestan manikins are uniquely designed to give each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
CPR RATE MONITOR - PRESTAN INFANT CPR MANIKIN
This Prestan infant CPR manikin is equipped with a revolutionary new CPR rate monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compressions. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real-life experience of delivering 100 compressions per minute.
In addition to the visual rate monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real-life chest compressions.
REALISTIC RESCUE BREATHING SIMULATION!
A patented face/head tilt simulates how to properly open the airway to deliver rescue breath. An easily inserted face-shield/ lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic rescue breath training.
SPECIFICATIONS - PRESTAN INFANT CPR MANIKIN
- Simulate airway opening, Artificial breathing (blowing), Manual chest compressions, Heimlich maneuver.
- Lungs made by disposable bag
- Smart electronic quality compression depth and frequency monitoring (LEDs placed on left shoulder):
- Red Light: Press frequency 0-60/min; Yellow light: Press frequency 60-80/min;
- Green Light: Press frequency 80-100/min; Right operation: 2 green lights when press frequency >100/min; Red light flashing: compression depth
- Weight: 6 lbs.,
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 22"
- Power source: 2 AA batteries (non-included), can use rechargeable batteries.
- Prestan Infant Manikin with CPR Monitor
- 10 Lung Bags
- Instruction Sheet
- 1 Nylon Carrying Case
EASY TO CARRY, SET UP, AND CLEAN! Lightweight, easy, and fast to carry
and set up at training sites. Easy to clean.
- REALISTIC TO THE TOUCH! All the quality and realism you expect for the best CPR experience.
- AMAZING CPR MONITOR MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE! Revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression.
- AUDIBLE CLICKER! Provides an audible confirmation when the correct compression depth is reached.
- REALISTIC RESCUE BREATHING SIMULATION! Realistic head tilts to open the airway and visible chest rise with lung bag use.
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY!
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
3-7 days. If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!
You risk nothing. If you are not happy with your kit, send it back for a no-questions-asked return. Invest in Quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.