AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR TRAINING - INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Our American Heart Association Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED course provides students with the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED for adults, in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Students who complete this American Heart Association first aid CPR training will receive an international first aid certificate valid for 2 years.
This course is taught to individuals in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a hands-on training session in the classroom.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE WORK?
Blended Learning Format
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills session in the classroom conducted by our American Heart Association instructor.
- Click on the Book Now button
- Select the date of your face-to-face hands-on session in the calendar and checkout
- You will receive your login details to start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
Complete the online portion of the course at your own pace and location before attending the class.
Complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- Get your international certificate
- Course duration: 4-6 hours of online training + 2 hours of face-to-face training
- Language: English
- Face-to-face training location: 571 RSU Tower, 9th floor, Sukhumvit Soi 31 - See Google Map
- Schedules: Every Thursday from 17:30 pm to 19:30 pm
- Certification: International certificate valid for 2 years
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for individuals with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory or other requirements.
- This course can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- First Aid basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
- Medical emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults, Children and Infants
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult
- Breathing Problems and asthma
- Allergic reactions
- Diabetes and low blood sugar
- Injury Emergencies
- External bleeding
- Internal bleeding
- Head Neck and spinal injuries
- Broken bones and sprains
- Burns and electrical injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- Bites and Stings
- Heat-related emergencies
- Cold-related emergencies
- Poison emergencies
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOU GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International Certificate
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants will be given an international American Heart Association first aid CPR training completion card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.
Very professional and funny instructor
I really enjoyed this course, easy to follow and great instructional videos. Yohann ( the instructor) was there every step of the way with any questions I had. Good communication and reasonably priced.
สอนเข้าใจง่าย สามารถนำไปใช้ได้จริง หลักสูตรถูกต้องตามมาตรฐาน
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.