AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CPR TRAINING COURSE - INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Our American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR AED course teaches participants to give CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) for adults, children, and infants, in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Students who complete this American Heart Association CPR training will receive an international certification valid for 2 years.
This course is taught to individuals in a blended learning format that combines online educational materials (e-Learning) with a face-to-face hands-on session.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE WORK?
Blended Learning Format
In the blended format, students complete the online portion of the course (e-Learning) at home before attending a hands-on skills session in the classroom conducted by our American Heart Association instructor.
- Click on the Book Now button
- Select the date of your face-to-face hands-on session in the calendar and checkout
- You will receive your login details to start the online course portion on the American Heart Association's E-Learning platform.
- Complete the online portion of the course at your own pace and location before attending the class.
- Complete the hands-on skills session in the classroom with our American Heart Association instructor.
- Get your international certificate
- Course duration: 2-3 hours of online training + 1 hour of face-to-face training
- Language: English
- Face-to-face training location: 571 RSU Tower, 9th floor, Sukhumvit Soi 31 - See Google Map
- Schedules: Every Thursday from 17:30 pm to 18:30 pm
- Certification: International certificate valid for 2 years
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Intended for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to manage a sudden cardiac arrest or a choking emergency or in the first few minutes until professional help takes over care for the victim.
- Intended for individuals with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory or other requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. First Aid Basics
- Duties, roles, and responsibilities of First Aid Rescuers.
- Assess the scene
- Phone for help
- Take universal precautions
- Find the problem
- Protect the person’s privacy
- Sample First Aid Kit
2. Medical Emergencies
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Adults
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for Children
- Cardiac arrest: CPR and AED use for infant
- Heart Attack
- Choking in an adult and children
- Choking in an infant.
WHAT CERTIFICATION WILL YOU GET?
Students who successfully complete the online course and skills session will receive a Heartsaver CPR AED course certification, internationally recognized and valid for two years.
1. International Certificate
After having completed one of our American Heart Association courses, you will receive a certificate of completion.
2. International Completion Card
Participants will be given an international American Heart Association CPR training certificate card after the successful completion of the training. The validity of the Certificate is 2 years.
Good place and good staffs for learning international CPR certification. Most recommended
Great class and highly recommended. I learned a lot during this course.
Very useful CPR, AED and first aid courses here. Well taught with very good and clear explanations!
It was a lot of fun taking the course. Recommend everyone to learn and understand the importance of CPR and AED. Hands on practice is available!
It was a good experience. Very helpful
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.